fredag den 5. februar 2010

I haven't had the time to really GET this blogger-thing... I bet there's a lot of great features to use etc. but I just don't know, yet ;o)

Anyway, right now I'm working on some new necklaces with Barbuska pendants. They're made of Delica beads, mostly in bright colors, with gold- or silverplated chains - so cute! Here's 4 that's all done, but I have made patterns for 10! They'll all be available in my shop in a short while - very short, hopefylly - just need to find a little ekstra TIME ;o)
 

More news:
 
I have 2 new Earring styles up for purchase NOW! Already sold a couple, and there's not many left - it's sooo nice to know that others like'em too :)
 
Earrings - Attention Takers - Green/Red
Wanna see more? :

Earrings - Frosted Pansy Flowers

See ya!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Bemærk! Kun medlemmer af denne blog kan sende kommentarer.